#100, Yuda Creativity Center, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
09:00-18:00 week days - Saturday & Sunday closed
Amongst what we manufacture is copper (II) oxide powder, which is used in a vast of areas, for instance:
1) in the production of copper salts;
2) as raw material of wood preservatives;
3) used as a pigment in ceramics to produce blue, red, and green, and sometimes gray, pink, or black glazes;
4) used as a dietary supplement in animal feed;
5) used to safely dispose of hazardous materials such as cyanide, hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons and dioxins, through oxidation;
6) used in making crude oil desulfurizer, battery cells, pesticide, Catalyst, etc.
MSDS Name: Copper(II) oxide
Catalog Numbers: AC192910000, AC192910050, AC192910250, AC197440000, AC197440250, AC197445000, AC221280000, AC221281000, AC405860000, AC405860050, AC405860250, AC405862500, AC405865000, C470-500, C472-500, C474-500
Synonyms: Cupric oxide; Copper monoxide.
Physical State: Powder
pH: 7 (50g/L aq. sol.)
Vapor Pressure: Not applicable.
Vapor Density: Not available.
Evaporation Rate:Not applicable.
Viscosity: Not applicable.
Boiling Point: Not available.
Decomposition Temperature:Not available.
Specific Gravity/Density:Not available.
Beijing Keephway Technology Co. has been engaged in R&D and manufacture of Fine Chemicals since its establishment in 2009.
Since the first day we entered the industry, all procedures from raw materials procurement, production and inspection, to the last step of packaging are conducted with the state-of-the-art technologies and highest standards.
We provide fine chemicals to a variety of industries, e.g. Cosmetics, Water Treatment, Pharmaceuticals, Printing & Dyeing, Agriculture, etc.
In 2014, we were awarded the title AAA First-class Enterprise (it means business is a demonstration unit with top-ranking expertise and credibility) and in the same year we were invited to be a member of the CFCRMIIA (The China Fine Chemical Raw Materials & Intermediate Industry Association).
Over the years, we have exported fine chemicals to markets all over the world, amongst are that of U.S., Germany, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, India, etc. and received a lot of positive feedback.