9.00-17.30 week days - Saturday & Sunday closed
Semi-automatic Single-head Boxed Water Oil Packaging Equipment | Bag-in-Box Filling Machine
This Boxed Water Oil Packaging Equipment | Bag-in-Box Filling Machine is for filling spout bags with a wide range of liquids like drinking water, milk, syrup, edible oil and beverage. It requires a person feed bags onto the clamping head one by one and take them off when they are filled. Decapping, filling and capping are done automatically by the machine itself.
1) Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts.
2) Bags ranging in size from 1 to 25 litres can be used.
3) Perfect-design filling system ensures reliable filling.
4) Decapping, filling and capping all work automatically by control system.
5) New technology ensures no condensed water dripping onto bags.
6) Real-time monitoring system of movable parts makes troubleshooting much easier.
7) A German electromagnetic flowmeter system employed improves filling precision and truly achieves the quantitative filling.
8) Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
9) Compact construction.
10) Reliable and in a high standard. Most components are German branded.
11) Easy to use. The touch-screen control system makes operation easy.
12) Options of vacuumization and nitrogen injection available for specific products use.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout fitted bags, 1-25 litres
(Spout is called Gland or Flange too.)
Capacity: 180 bags/hour for 10L
Filling accuracy: 0.5% more or less
Power: single-phase 220V/110V or customized, 0.5KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar
Weight: 300 kgs
We also have a Fully-automatic Bag-in-Box Filling Machine.