9.00-17.30 week days - Saturday & Sunday closed
Single-head 1000 Litre Bag Filling Machine | IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filler
This 1000 Litre Bag Aseptic Filler | IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling Machine provideS the highest possible level of sterility and productivity for filling IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container) liner aseptic bags. It is designed for packaging sterile fluids like tomato paste, vegetables and fruit juices, purees, particulates, concentrates, sauces, soups and dairy products.
The compact design gives you maximum aseptic safety while requiring a mall aseptic zone. Nearly all crucial components are from world famous brands and it ensures the reliability of the machines. Weight or flow meters optional for volume control are to be employed.
1. PLC controlled with autognostic capability. Touch screen for operation, easy to use.
2. Grade 304 stainless steel body and 316L stainless fluid-contact parts.
3. Designed with CIP (Clean-in-Place) function and circuit connection.
4. Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
5. Decapping, filling and capping parts move in a sterile chamber with an overpressure of steam barrier which ensures the sterile conditions.
6. Steam barrier and sterilization by spraying of cap and feed gate with steam and hydrogen peroxide (optional) before decapping ensures a true aseptic filling.
7. A pressure sensor working with a pumping system ensures the stable overpressure in the chamber.
8. A pumping system is available to for exhausting any pollution from the chamber.
9. The filling head come down to the right height (totally 3 heights set) automatically with the filled volume in the bag.
11. Reliable and in a high standard. All crucial components are from world famous brands.
* Filling from side prevents condensed water dripping on bags.
Steam will become condensed water on the wall inside the sterile chamber. If filling from the bottom of chamber, condensed water will drip on the bags. Our fillers fill from side of chamber, condensed water will flow onto bottom inside the chamber and then flow out through the drain pipe.
Applicable bags: 1-inch-spout prepared, 200/1000 litre aseptic bags (Spout is called “Gland” or “Flange” too.)
Filling capacity: 3-6 tons per hour.
Power: three-phase 380V/220V or customized, 3KW
Compressed air: 6-8 bar, 18NL/min
Food-grade steam: 5-8 bar, 30kg/h
Semi-automatic. Grade 304 stainless steel construction and grade 316L stainless steel fluid-contact parts. World famous brands of key components and many are imported.
Absolutely EU quality standard, but less than half of EU price.
Double-head IBC Liner Bag Aseptic Filling Machine is available.